1. 87% of home buyers start their search online.
2. Newspaper and flyers advertise the agent, not your home. By the time the newspaper prints your ad, it is probably already sold. Not to mention it kills a rainforest per postal walk.
3. The odds of someone opening up a newspaper and wants to buy a home are 4%. The odds of someone wanting to buy a home after they type in “Mississauga Homes For Sale” is 94%. This is why Google is an advertising giant and one of the most visited sites in the world! Because it’s targeted traffic. These people are actually looking to buy a home in Mississauga!
4. Open Houses sells your real estate agent. Not your home. That’s right; your nosey neighbour does not want to buy your home.
5. You need to sell your home with a company with the most online exposure who will bring geo-targeted traffic to your home for sale. It’s not brain surgery, the more home buyers see your property for sale, the more likely your home will sell fast and at your price!
Search Realty Corp., Brokerage is a real estate company utilizing the best tools and technology to serve the needs of today’s search savvy home buyers, sellers and Real Estate Agents. With over 100 websites and growing, over 15,000 Unique Visitors per month and over 135,000 page views per month.